acade - LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 12:01:08 CEST 2008

Hoi,
Given that this will be the label for the official orthography of the
Belarus language, given that there are strong objections to the proposed
label. Given that this list is not a group of "folks" that do things without
consideration of the consequences, it matters a lot what the end result will
be.

It has been reported that the private code for the official orthography is
NSAB. However I cannot load this website and the only combination that I
find with Belarus and NSAB when googling is the National Scout Association
of Belarus. . (http://nsab.gov.by is the reported URL)

Again, given the controversial nature of the Belarusian orthographies, I
urge caution.

Thanks,
      Gerard