stq vs. frs

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 10:09:25 CEST 2008

Hi Frank, All

Please remember that Ethnologue is not ISO 639-3 and the Ethnologue database
is not updated as regularly as that of ISO 639-3.

'fri', whilst still listed within Ethnologue, has the status 'retired'
within ISO 639-3.
http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=fri
http://www.sil.org/iso639-3/documentation.asp?id=fri

Best