Modification Request: frr (Suppress-Script: Latn)

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Tue Oct 9 10:00:32 CEST 2007

At 15:04 -0700 2007-10-08, Doug Ewell wrote:

>(BTW, this wasn't intended to be a comment about Michael.
>Practically no two members of this list seem to have the same vision
>of how Suppress-Script fields are supposed to be assigned.)

I think it is fairly simple most of the time, and where it isn't, the
field probably isn't appropriate.

What isn't simple is the fact that there are THOUSANDS of languages
which could certainly Suppress Latin and it would not be a good use
of anyone's time, it seems to me, in trying to process those through
this process.