Modification Request: frr (Suppress-Script: Latn)

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Tue Oct 2 16:06:31 CEST 2007

Michael Everson scripsit:

> I have already stated my view that a massive suppress-script
> undertaking should be taken not at the level of this forum, but at
> the level of revision of the standard and its basic list.

After a full and frank (though brief) discussion by IM, Michael has
withdrawn his process objections, and Suppress-Script additions and
changes will henceforth be processed like any others.

--
The Unicode Standard does not encode            John Cowan
idiosyncratic, personal, novel, or private      http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
or graphics.                                    cowan at ccil.org