Modification Request: frr (Suppress-Script: Latn)

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Tue Oct 2 14:43:29 CEST 2007

Michael Everson wrote:

> I don't understand why you are singling out eight minority
> languages when there are so many.

It's a set of living languages relevant for the country I
live in, and I knew how to find the facts for this set.

If all posters here would add missing Suppress-Scripts for
languages in their country the 4646 registry will be soon
in good shape.  I _think_ that was the original 4646 plan,
i.e. let the LST review list add what's missing using the
procedure specified in BCP 47.

 Frank