NEW-INSERT LANGUAGE SUBTAG MODIFICATION for "tarask"

Kent Karlsson kent.karlsson14 at comhem.se
Thu May 3 16:30:05 CEST 2007

I must admit I'm a bit lost in all this flurry. But isn't the
tarask variant subtag supposed to be for a particular orthography
in the LATIN script? "be" currently has a suppress-script of Cyrl.
So be-tarask would also have "suppress-script" Cyrl. Either the
prefix should be "be-Latn" or some other action be taken so that
using the tarask subtag gets a "supress-script" of Latn.

		/kent k