Status?

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:11:58 CET 2007

Harald thinks for your info;
for me 1694acad is fine,; I would not change it now;
and for the other,
I am happy with
either 1606 or nict1606 or whatever you decide.

(technically these subtags are for variants of French:
to1606
[but that's confusing too as some people may think yes, all moyen francais
up to 1606, though  it would be appropriate to include 15th century French
at all--it's quite different]

and

to1694
[but 1694acad is not that bad though because that is a well-known
dictionary])

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com