Mark Davis is unhappy with the LSR

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 18:35:31 CET 2007

Hi, I see again my comment with the forwarded text; it seems to be not a
personal but a professional attack on Harald;
in any case I should have perhaps cut out Harald's name--as my response to
this posting had nothing to do with Harald.  I did not want to bring him up
at all.

My apologies, I was not trying to attack Harald.
Thanks.

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com