[LISTNAME] in subject line

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 22:43:51 CET 2007

I have my email set so that new list messages go to my new mail from
contacts box; I guess you can also configure your email so as to have the
list messages go to a particular folder.

Of course, some bizarre messages go straight to my inbox--I guess some of
these are private messages.  Once in a while they are not and I do not know
why these do not make it to the right box but it has to do with the list
name that was used to send the message I think.

(And some of the messages in my new box I do not see immediately because my
new box is so full, but otherwise the system works fine).

Doubt this will help; every email system has its peculiarities (my hotmail
account is no exception).

But you might try the folder and identify every possible variant of this
list name that you can think of as going to it.

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com