baku1926

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Jun 7 16:13:37 CEST 2007

I proposed such a rule for 4646bis. I think it prudent to make the final
record available for some period of time (allowing actual comments from
across time zones and respecting holidays and weekends) before we submit
the record for registration.

Under the current rules, Michael can submit this record at any time
following the two week period. (He can also reject it.)

Addison