Two new script registration forms

Doug Ewell dewell at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 26 15:37:04 CET 2007

Following are registration forms for two new script subtags based on
additions to ISO 15924 dated 2006-12-11, which I didn't notice until
this week.

For relative newcomers:
Since these new subtags are based on one of the relevant external
standards, there is no review period and no debate on whether the
subtags should be added or what form they should take.  The only
decision to be made by the Reviewer is whether they conflict with
anything in the Registry.  I'm posting the forms to this list as a
courtesy and in case anyone finds a typo.

http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/