Request for variant subtag fr 16th-c 17th-c RESUBMISSION

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Wed Jan 24 09:29:03 CET 2007

On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 05:55:57PM -0500,
 CE Whitehead <cewcathar at hotmail.com> wrote
 a message of 98 lines which said:

> 1. I hope my new subtag registration forms (below) are short enough.

It seems perfect and I noticed that you advanced a lot since the first
proposal, despite the reaction of the attendance, which was not always
as nice as it could have been. Congratulations.

There is still a small bug that Addison already reported:

> l'acad?me fran?oise", 4eme ed. 1694; includes elements of Middle French;
> also new terms from the Americas

Should be:

l'acad&#xe9;me fran&#xe7;oise", 4eme ed. 1694; includes elements of
Middle French; also new terms from the Americas