be-tarask

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Tue Apr 24 04:53:28 CEST 2007

Doug Ewell wrote:

> Clearly, if one side says there is controversy and the other
> side says there is none, there is controversy.

As a newcomer and lurker on this list, I find it hard to
understand *who* was against and on what grounds, and whether that
question is even relevant.  Could even a complete outsider (both
to Belarusian and to this standardization process) like myself
voice a protest to any proposal, and would that be a way to stop
it from being accepted?  Or is there any requirement to qualify or
justify dissent?

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)