What to do with Gaulish ?

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Mon Nov 13 19:28:49 CET 2006

The places for airing such concerns are the "ietf-languages at iana.org"
mailing list (responsible for extensions like "gaulish"), the ISO 639/Joint
Advisory Committee <
http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/iso639jac.html>(responsible for
codes like "roa"), and the ISO TC37
group, currently in the process of adding thousands of new tags . Professional
linguists who are concerned that languages be correctly tagged would be well
advised to get involved with these groups.

In particular, the ietf-languages at iana.org work is done only by email, so
there are no travel costs involved for participation.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/attachments/20061113/f8b0543a/attachment.html

More information about the Ietf-languages mailing list