OT was RE: WiktionaryZ language codes now Registry Format/XML/Access

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 19:24:17 CET 2006

Hi Stephane

I have actually been working on this with Frank Ellerman.  We have done some
experimenting with a conversion programme to XML that allows for import of
the Registry straight into MS Access.  It is nearly complete.  I am sure
Frsnk will post as soon as it is ready (but I need to test it again).  The
aim is to produce an XML format that will import into Access as separate
tables that can then be related.

Best

Debbie