FW: IETF Last Call under RFC 3683 concerning JFC (Jefsey) Morfin

Sam Hartman hartmans-ietf at mit.edu
Fri Jan 20 19:14:42 CET 2006

    Mark> With regard to the message from Sam Hartman: Morfin has not
    Mark> been "filibustering".  Filibustering has two components:
    Mark> . prolonged speech that obstructs progress . being in
    Mark> technical compliance with established procedures

I did not intend to imply he was filibustering; I intended to imply he
claimed he was doing so.

I do not believe a discussion of whether he is actually filibustering
is useful because I believe that the consensus of this community would
be that filibustering is not a practice we wish to have in our
organization.

--sam