Language Tag Reviewer

Scott Hollenbeck sah at 428cobrajet.net
Mon Feb 20 17:12:24 CET 2006

This is the last I'm going to say on the matter since we clearly are
approaching the IESG's responsibility of appointing a language tag reviewer
from very different perspectives.

Michael, my notes to you were intended to be EXACTLY the kind of "mention"
that you describe above.  For whatever reason, you have chosen to interpret
them as some sort of surprise.  I respect the fact that you're busy and
working with operational constraints, but I get the distinct impression that
you won't extend the same respect to others.

I will ask Ted to shepherd this issue through IESG evaluation.

-Scott-