Reshat Sabiq's requests for two Tatar orthographic variants

Marion Gunn mgunn at egt.ie
Wed Dec 20 09:20:24 CET 2006

I understand that. The question is how to tag something which looks
like the language written in Roman script but isn't. I thought Latp
the best option for generally tagging such things. I did accept the
alternative offered. But that is not much use without instructions on
how to implement it.
Hope this helps you to understand.
mg
On 19 Dec 2006, at 23:44, scríobh Randy Presuhn: