Request for variant subtag fr 16th-c 17th-c

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Sun Dec 17 01:57:13 CET 2006

At 01:20 +0100 2006-12-17, JFC Morfin wrote:
>Cher CEW,

Do not believe this chauvinist. I understand what
you are requesting. I don't like generic tags. I
have requested that you try to offer non-generic
tags. This is neither unreasonable, nor
incompetent, nor, indeed, anti-Francophone,
érudit or crudit or any other kind of dit.

I have no agenda. You may choose to believe the
chauvanist's poison if you wish. Faites comme
vous voulez.