Request for variant subtag fr 16th-c 17th-c

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 21:27:52 CET 2006

>Could you please take a few days to find out if there were things that were
>suitable?
16esiecl and 17esiecl are the tags I like best for now.

Those are the names we use in French.

The other way is to pin it to the dictionary. That's all there really seems
to be.

Thanks.

I understand about lack of time to argue on t his, hope it will be short; I
use a county library computer as I do not have one of my own for the
present--we get to access the internet from these in one-hour blocks; Monday
- Wednesday and Saturday are bad days to try to do so especially between 16
hrs and 18:30 hrs in the evenings on M-F; also all but the first and last
hours Saturday are crowded at the computers (thus I try not to get on the
computer at these times as much as possible).

yesterday I spent almost all of my four hours (and I got all four hours
because it was Thursday) on these emails--which I agree is a bit much if it
goes on for long.

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com