Alemanic & Swiss German

Gerard Meijssen gerardm at wiktionaryz.org
Tue Dec 5 17:25:35 CET 2006

Frank Ellermann schreef:
> Gerard Meijssen wrote:
>

>> Has there not been ample time to go over this list and find fault where
>> it can be found and remedy it ?
>>

> No.
Hoi,
That is short and lacks very much in arguments. I have been working with
this list for quite some time now. I have asked about things and even
raised issues about the content of the Ethnologue and it has resulted in
useful correspondence. If even someone like myself can make a
difference, it should be clear that all people interested and involved
in Standards are either working on their own little islands or are able
to achieve almost anything.
Thanks,
    Gerard