Request for variant subtag "scouse"

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Aug 29 21:01:32 CEST 2006

Some notes:

1. ISO 639-3 doesn't currently list this dialect, so I don't see a
problem with registering it. This is what variants are for.

2. Suppress-Script must NOT be included in the registered record. That
field only occurs on primary language subtags (as it already does for
"en", so it is redundant anyway).

Addison

--
Addison Phillips