Registration of el-Latn language tag

Tex Texin tex at xencraft.com
Wed Sep 28 07:40:14 CEST 2005

Thanks John. That's a broad range.

Although Greek is likely a narrower range than
transliterations/transcriptions from other languages to Latin.
(I think.)

I guess it is no worse than en representing perhaps Ye Olde English.

Is there a most likely, or most expected scenario if one requests or
receives el-Latn?
If I wanted to select a spell checker or othography, what would I look for?

tex