I approve the registration of es-419 (Latin American Spanish)

John.Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Tue Jun 14 00:17:44 CEST 2005

Peter Constable scripsit:

> On the one hand, I agree with Michael that this is not a new item; I
> think we might actually have discussed the specific tag "es-419" the
> last time around (six months ago?). On the other hand, I doubt it's
> going to hurt anybody to wait a couple of weeks.

+1

I also wonder if es-019 (Spanish in the Americas) is a better idea right
now?  That would include es-US, which after all is an official language
of the state of New Mexico.

--
John Cowan   <jcowan at reutershealth.com>   http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
One time I called in to the central system and started working on a big