Swiss german, spoken

Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com
Mon Jun 13 22:23:55 CEST 2005

Will a MIME type help me distinguish between Arabic, Devangari, Latin,
Traditional Chinese, or Simplified Chinese in the XML format? Can it be
used with the xml:lang attribute? That's where I need this data. There is
often a one-to-many relationship between the spoken language and its
written variants and these written variants must be described. Nothing I
do is intended for use in e-mail.

 Karen Broome
Metadata Systems Designer
Sony Pictures Entertainment