IANA registration issues not covered by the "RFC 3066bis" draft

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Fri Jan 28 14:13:08 CET 2005

I really, really hate where this list has gone. It was supposed to be
for language tag registrations. It was quiet and friendly.

Suddenly it is a forum for the longest and profoundest of discussions
of IANA and ICANN and ITU and all sorts of other organizations and
organizational relationships, with all that discussion cc:d to IESG,
whatever that is.

This is off-topic.

I am half ready to quit this list, I really am, to ask only that its
moderator forward to me applications for language tag and subtag
registrations.

For all the people on this list who really do know what it is about I
can only ask you to try to keep it on topic.

Please, therefore, stop feeding the trolls.