Registry updated

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Tue Jan 25 01:51:01 CET 2005

Doug Ewell wrote:

> (Interestingly, ISO 3166/MA, the "bad boy" of instability,
> hasn't made a code-list change in 11 months.)

AX is "new", it's now an "official" country code.  It was an
"exception" like AC, CP, DG, or EA before (IIRC), see also:

<http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/01whats-new/index.html>

whois.iana.org knows AX as ccTLD, like AC, but not CP, DG, or
EA.  Strange, IANA also added TL keeping TP, and they list CS
as "Serbia and Montenegro".  My proposal to use IANA instead of
ISO 3166 for country codes obviously doesn't work as expected.

                     Bye, Frank