Language X within scope of language Y

L.Gillam L.Gillam at surrey.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 15:18:44 CET 2005

The issue of England/Scotland/Wales aside (http://www.unece.org/cefact/locode/gb.htm), 3166-2 contains various 2-2 constructions; 3166-3 is for ".... names of countries and their subdivisions - Part 3: Code for formerly used names of countries", which may or may not resolve issues raised previously on this list. It seems to provide alpha-4s. Are there plans for handling these under RFC 3066, or is it already included somewhere in 3066bis that I missed?