draft-05: (mostly) editorial comments (3)

Doug Ewell dewell at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 5 09:18:41 CEST 2004

Peter Constable <petercon at microsoft dot com> wrote:

> PC>>Section 3.1: The structure of records isn't documented within the
> most recent version of the draft registry Doug Ewell has done. I think
> it should be included there as well as here.
>
> AP> Do we need text to that effect?
>
> No, not at all; just a suggestion for the data file only. It doesn't
> have to be a long description; just a line showing what each of the
> fields are would be appreciated.

Are we just talking about adding a line in the registry something like:

# type; subtag; description; date; canonical_value; recommended_prefix #
comments

possibly followed by an explanatory line for each field?  That wouldn't
be tough.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California
 http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/