ISO 15924

Randall K Barry rbar at loc.gov
Mon May 3 15:25:58 CEST 2004

Michael Everson's tremendous personal contribution to the development of ISO 15924 is to be commended.  I think it is very fitting that he act as registrar and I am sure he will excel in that duty as well.

Randy Barry

*-----------------------------

Randall K. Barry
U.S. Library of Congress
History and Literature Cataloging Division
World History and Literature Team
101 Independence Ave., S.E.
Washington, DC 20540-4352 U.S.A.
+1-202-707-5118 (Voice)
+1-202-252-3182 (FAX)
rbar at loc.gov

>>> Michael Everson <everson at evertype.com> 5/2/2004 12:25:02 >>>
The Unicode Consortium has been designated as Registration Authority
for ISO 15924; I have been engaged by the Consortium to act as
Registrar.

The ISO 15924 web site is now online at http://www.unicode.org/iso15924/

The Registrar requests that the e-mail list iso15924 at dkuug.dk be
discontinued, with thanks to Keld Simonsen and DKUUG for making it
available as the standard was developed. Discussion of ISO 15924
matters should take place on the general unicode at unicode.org list.

As originator and editor of this standard, I would like to thank
everyone who participated in its development, and trust that it will
be a useful standard for our work.