About: Tags for Identifying Languages (draft-phillips-langtags-01)

Addison Phillips [wM] aphillips at webmethods.com
Fri Mar 5 11:06:43 CET 2004

Hi John,

Thanks for the note. Let me see if I can answer your questions.

The current expiration date is in 2004. Before that date the draft will
hopefully advance to the next stage of standardization (or be revised so
that it can so progress). Each new draft changes the expiry date. This is
the main draft so far in revising RFC3066.

The newest draft includes UN M49 codes.

Best Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.