I approve the registration of es-americas (Latin American Spanish)

Sean M. Burke sburke at cpan.org
Wed Jun 2 09:35:25 CEST 2004

At 11:26 AM 2004-06-01, Peter Constable wrote:
>[...], I think there's a reasonable concern about process. Evidently there
>are factors affecting the decisions of the registrar beyond discussion and
>consensus on this list. I think it's reasonable to know what those factors are.

I normally greet the presence of the word "process" in a conversation about
as happily as I greet a hammer coming at my forehead.  But that aside, I
have to admit that, yes, one wishes that The Registrah were the source of
less drama over the years.

--
Sean M. Burke    http://search.cpan.org/~sburke/