Choice of language code for Serbian

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 12 21:28:58 CET 2004

I suspect that "CS1" was intended for illustration purposes only; unless
there are ambiguities that existing, it does seem like the alpha-3
identifier from ISO 3166-1, SCG, is what is the first alternative to be
used if there is an ambiguity problem with the alpha-2 identifier.

Peter

Peter Constable
Microsoft Windows Division