Why does it take so long?

Mark Davis mark.davis at jtcsv.com
Fri Jan 9 18:50:25 CET 2004

Well, a problem with the old grammar is that it constantly needed to be updated
with the registrations in order to know what was valid.

The only issue, I think, with old grammars would be the addition of % and . in
the extensions -- so that we can discuss.

Mark
http://www.macchiato.com
► शिष्यादिच्छेत्पराजयम् ◄