A remaining query

John Clews Scripts2 at sesame.demon.co.uk
Fri May 30 12:23:22 CEST 2003

Dear Michael

Please could you clarify the following points please?

Considering the length of the recent discussions, I think it's
important not to risk being ambiguous in any way.

Doug Ewell wrote:

> Were both sr-Latn and sr-Cyrl approved? It's not clear to me
> from what was posted.

CONTENTS

        1. Subject lines
        2. Message <p05200a29bafc36881916@[195.218.110.72]>
        3. Message <p05200a1dbafc232f8ff9@[195.218.110.72]>
        4. General query
        5. Clarifications

1. Subject lines

I counted the subject lines in recent postings: