A quick show of hands now

John Clews Scripts2 at sesame.demon.co.uk
Mon May 26 22:27:43 CEST 2003

In message <NDBBLCBLIMDOPKMOPHLHEENLFCAA.jon at spin.ie> "Jon Hanna" writes:

> Can we have a quick show of hands now, not a vote per se, but can we
> determine just how far we are from consensus?

Does anybody else wish to record their preference, for the record?

Assuming that Jon Hanna is writing about the addition of the
language+script tags recently requested by Mark,
please record me of being in favour of adding all of them.

If it proves the case that at some unspecified time in the future,
language+script tags cause an unanticipated problem, I am confident
that people in W3C and elsewhere will also find ways to solve them.

Please, please, please - just register the requested codes.

John

--
John Clews,
Keytempo Limited (Information Management),
Email:  Scripts2 at sesame.demon.co.uk
Web:    http://www.keytempo.com

Committee Member of ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC22/WG20: Internationalization;
Committee Member of ISO/TC37/SC2/WG1: Language Codes