Moderator comment (Re: "my browser ... puts up a box")

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Mon Jun 2 09:05:12 CEST 2003

Marion,

I wish to draw your attention to RFC 3184, "IETF Guidelines for Conduct":

   1. IETF participants extend respect and courtesy to their colleagues
      at all times.

   2. IETF participants develop and test ideas impartially, without
      finding fault with the colleague proposing the idea.

and

   4. Individuals who attend Working Group meetings are prepared to
      contribute to the ongoing work of the group.

If you have nothing to contribute to the specific discussion at hand, I
recommend that you do not waste the time of the mailing list readers.

                  Harald Alvestrand