Location of papers (was Re: LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORM)

Mark Davis mark.davis at jtcsv.com
Thu Apr 10 13:33:20 CEST 2003

By the way, I moved these papers to our CVS repository.

http://oss.software.ibm.com/cvs/icu/~checkout~/icuhtml/design/language_code_
issues.html
http://oss.software.ibm.com/cvs/icu/~checkout~/icuhtml/design/jit_localizati
on.html

The language_code_issues has a few updates (and changed title to please
Martin).

Mark
(مرقص بن داود)
________
mark.davis at jtcsv.com
IBM, MS 50-2/B11, 5600 Cottle Rd, SJ CA 95193
(408) 256-3148
fax: (408) 256-0799