Haitian

Sean M. Burke sburke@cpan.org
Mon, 06 May 2002 21:56:32 -0600

At 20:51 2002-05-06 -0500, Peter_Constable@sil.org wrote:
>And please, whatever you do, don't request, "cpf-HT".
We are already unanimous on that point!

>This one would surely meet the requirements for ISO 639-2, and perhaps even
>ISO639-1 (it is a national language, after all).

Intersting!  What's the procedure for registering either way?

The last time I looked for info on ISO registration, it was required a
midnight seance with six-fingered Swissmen, during a lunar eclipse, on
Easter Island, and a check for 2i+3 piastres (drawn on a Maltese account),
endorsed, in dragon blood, by two unrelated Lovecraftian gods.

But that was a long time ago, and I hope that ISO has become more
accessible since then.

--
Sean M. Burke    http://www.spinn.net/~sburke/