Searching for list co-moderator

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald@alvestrand.no
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:57:35 +0100

I am running the ietf-languages list using Mailman.
Mailman holds spam and non-subscriber emails on a web page, from where one
can approve, discard or reject it.

Mailman allows multiple administrators, who get notified when something is
pending.

The list is also hit with occasional crossposting discussions - some of
which are of enough interest to the list that the messages get approved.

I am currently the only moderator, which means that when I am busy, things
get approved slowly; this can be confusing, since messages arrive quite far
out of order.

If someone is willing to volunteer to help, I can send him the password to
the relevant page. Previous acquaintance with Mailman is an advantage, but
no requirement (it is easy).

Please respond in private email.

          Harald