Haitian

Sean M. Burke sburke@cpan.org
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 22:49:39 -0700

At 12:59 2002-12-08 +0100, Havard Hjulstad wrote:
>Please submit a formal request through the request form under
>http://lcweb.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/iso639jac.html. If all documentation
>is OK, the process doesn't take very long.

Hm, when They ask for "Evidence of sufficient number of documents to
establish separate code per ISO 639-2 Annex A A.2.1", do They want the full
citation for each document?

I just telnetted to the University of California library computer and found
well over 50 documents.  I'd be happy to list them in full, or to just say
"University of California Library System (80)" or however many they
actually add up to.

--
Sean M. Burke    http://search.cpan.org/author/sburke/