Updating RFC 5890-5893 (IDNA 2008) to Full Standard

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Thu Nov 8 06:49:36 CET 2012

Sorry everybody for the repeated emails, but some more information:

Opera resolves www.ad--acta.de. I don't know whether that's because of
the way they have read IDNA 2003 or because this is resolved through
IDNA 2003 support.

Regards,   Martin.

P.S.: I wasn't at all impressed with the contents of that site, but
that's a totally separate issue.