Unicode 5.2 -> 6.0

Nicolas Williams Nicolas.Williams at oracle.com
Fri Oct 15 02:05:45 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 07:46:38AM +0200, Patrik Fältström wrote:
> 2. This moves from PVALID to DISALLOWED:
>
> U+19DA NEW TAI LUE THAM DIGIT ONE
>
> It has changed GeneralCategory from Nd to No.

I'm confused, is this page in error as to the codepoint:

http://unicode.org/versions/Unicode6.0.0/

?

It says:

    A general category change to one New Tai Lue numeric character
    (U+19CA), which would have the effect of disqualifying it from
    inclusion in identifiers unless grandfathering measures are in
    place for the defining identifier syntax

So, which is it, U+19CA or U+19DA?

Nico