Unicode 5.2 -> 6.0

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Fri Oct 15 00:19:26 CEST 2010

On 14 okt 2010, at 23.31, Kenneth Whistler wrote:

> Please see my long response just posted on this thread. This isn't
> a decision between A) or B). It is a decision between
> A) or B) or C), and I think C) is the correct answer.

I have no problem being convinced I am wrong, and that (c) is the correct answer.

I did think carefully whether I should propose any solution at all, which I did, which directly created a discussion, and counter proposal.

We use "rough consensus" in the IETF, and given I now see rough consensus is "alternative C", I will start creating an I-D reflecting exactly this.

   Thanks Ken!

      Patrik