Unicode 5.2 -> 6.0

Kenneth Whistler kenw at sybase.com
Thu Oct 14 23:31:31 CEST 2010


> ... The below reference/suggestion from me that we check with 
> the TLD registries, was one aspect of checking the impact and 
> decision between A) or B) would have. 

Please see my long response just posted on this thread. This isn't
a decision between A) or B). It is a decision between
A) or B) or C), and I think C) is the correct answer.

I guess my caution to the list is that if people set themselves
up to decide between two options, when it turns out that
neither of those options is the right answer, that
pretty much guarantees a bad decision in the long run. ;-)


More information about the Idna-update mailing list