[Ietf-honest] IDNA2008 : planned appeal

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 26 00:20:33 CET 2010

Dean and all,

  I for one am not sure what an Internet "Dissident" is exactly, but
it is as you say rather interesting and a bit less than creditable that
Google and/or Vint would take such a position, if indeed such is the
case.

  Todd, Jefsey, and Dr. Dan Bernstein are as far as I know and in my
experence as well corespondance to same, good folks.  So singling them
out as you indicate by Google and/or Vint seems rather like the pot calling
the kettle black, as it were...