IDNAbis spec

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Wed Nov 4 11:11:35 CET 2009

the question of inter-label or cross-label testing was extensively
discussed on the WG list and rejected as overly complex at the
protocol level. As with a number of cases, the WG concluded that the
registry or registrar had to be cognizant of this kind of anomaly and
reject problematic registration requests.