IDNAbis spec

Abdulrahman I. ALGhadir aghadir at citc.gov.sa
Wed Nov 4 05:27:29 CET 2009

" Which of the above examples represent L1.R1.R2.L2 ? These cases require
inter-label checking and the working group came to the consensus that do
not perform such tests."

Well don't take my words literally L1.R1.R2.L2 was an example of case where mixing of labels with different directions will yield disorder in their appearance
e.g. " حسني.computer.شركة" follow this case.

AbdulRahman,