[Idna-arabicscript] Call for votes for TATWEEL

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Fri Mar 27 15:15:43 CET 2009

Jefsey, it is not up to you to specify how the IDNABIS working group
does its work. Moreover, the working group has the option to consult
with language experts and, in fact, is listening to the Arabic
Language working group for input; it is also listening to the Korean
language experts, the CJK JET group and others. It is unfair for you
to characterize IDNABIS as purely engineering. We have the head of the
Unicode consortium actively involve in the working and he has access
to a significant range of experts.

Vint

Vint Cerf
Google