Change requests to the table document -- pass them to me please!

Mark Davis mark at macchiato.com
Tue Mar 24 21:38:42 CET 2009

You didn't look back far enough, for example:
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/idna-update/2008-November/003021.html

To that message I got no response from you, agreement or disagreement. As I
said in the meeting, I've also heard from others that they were waiting on
some of the major issues to settle before speaking up on the context issues.
I think we made enough progress in the meeting that now is probably the time
for that.

I will add one other point from the meeting, these rules are complex enough
that until we get two independent implementations of the rules (that agree
on the results) we cannot have any confidence in them. And because they are
crucial to getting correct A-Labels, we need to have confidence in them.

Mark